1. Collection of Information
I'll only ever collect personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it.
Personally identifiable information means information that can reasonably used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, and email address). This is only collected when you voluntarily provide it.
2. Use of Collected Information
I'll only ever collect and use the type of information described above to assist in the administration and operation of this site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We may use the information to:
- Fulfill obligations with respect to volunteered information (e.g., to respond to an inquiry, evaluate a job application, etc.);
- Allow you to participate in certain features of the site (e.g. Tayken on the Town Meetups);
- Optimize your experience (e.g., troubleshooting, technical updates, storing your preferences, etc.);
- Carry out obligations from mutually agree upon arrangements.
3. Protection of Information
We use reasonable measures to safeguard your information. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although I take steps to protect your information, your digital safety can never be guaranteed. By accessing this site, any transmission of information is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with information sent or collected. Be reasonable, avoid assumptions, and do your part in protecting our collective digital freedoms.