1. Collection of Information
We only collect personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it to us.
We collect personally identifiable information from you in several different ways on the site. Personally identifiable information means information that can reasonably used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address, and email address). We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you submit an inquiry, purchase a service, or apply for a job online). You can choose not to provide the requested information, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain features.
2. Use of Collected Information
We collect and use the types of information described above to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We may use the information to:
- Fulfill our obligations with respect to reason you volunteered the information (e.g., to respond to an inquiry, evaluate your job application, etc.);
- Allow you to participate in certain features of the site;
- Improve the site or our products and services;
- Optimize your experience on the Site (e.g., troubleshooting, technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.);
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us.
3. Protection of Information
We use reasonable measures to safeguard your information in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of information is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with information sent to us or collected by us.